Two further men have been charged with the murder of Luke O’Connell in Watford.
This now brings the total to seven to attend court.
Mohammed Hussnain, aged 23, of St George’s Road, Watford, and Hamza Azad, aged 22, of Nicholas Close, Watford, were charged with murder last night (Thursday 14 November). They are due to appear at Hatfield Remand Court today (Friday 15 November).
Luke, who was 26, died in hospital following an incident on Gammons Lane, Watford, which occurred just before 3am on Saturday 31 August.
Hussnain and Azad are the sixth and seventh men to be charged with murder, the five other men already charged are:
• Mohammed Haroon Azad, aged 21, of Nicholas Close, Watford.
• Shahnavaz Azad, aged 27, of Nicholas Close, Watford.
• Aamir Mustafa, aged 22, of St George’s Road, Watford.
• Umar Sarfraz, aged 21, of Whippendell Road, Watford.
• Hamza Shah, aged 19, of Hagden Lane, Watford.
A pre-trial preparation hearing is scheduled for Tuesday 3 December at St Albans Crown Court. A provisional trial court date has been set for Monday 2 March 2020 at St Albans Crown Court.