The Mayor of Watford video message to inform residents.
Peter Taylor gives information what people should be doing, as well as useful numbers if needed to call.
Supermarkets have put limits on a number of products purchased as panic buying continues.
UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday afternoon until further notice. Except for children of keyworkers and vulnerable children, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.
- Frontline health workers such as doctors and nurses
- Some teachers and social workers
- Workers in key public services including those essential to the justice system, religious staff and public service journalists
- Local and national government workers deemed crucial to delivering essential public services
- Workers involved in food production processing, distribution, sale and delivery
- Public safety workers including police, armed forces personnel, firefighters and prison staff
- Essential air, water, road and rail transport workers
- Utilities, communication and financial services staff, including postal workers and waste disposal workers
Ocado has suspended its online food delivery service, blaming higher demand than it can meet.
Glastonbury has been axed for 2020, tickets will rollover foe 2021.